Thread: 2778: Pricks
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 07:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
astrokahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn View Post
You've said that people will miss shows if they're not subscribed. I took that to mean that earlier episodes in the week would be replaced with later episodes within that week, or something like that.
"Subscribed" meaning when you subscribe to a podcast via whatever app downloads your podcast. When you subscribe to the app the shows automatically appear in your feed. (What most people probably do.)

If you are not subscribed then then you would have to get them individually. To be fair I was a little confused by this as well because I forgot being subscribed was even a thing after HAVING BEEN SUBSCRIBED FOR TEN YEARS THANK YOU.

They're saying if you are not subscribed and you would typically go get a podcast episode every day and download it manually from iTunes or whatever then You won't know that they're putting out ten billion shows this month bc you would still assume they're doing five a week. In that case you would miss episodes not knowing they exist.

Ahem. *bows*