Thread: 2778: Pricks
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 08:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
"Subscribed" meaning when you subscribe to a podcast via whatever app downloads your podcast. When you subscribe to the app the shows automatically appear in your feed. (What most people probably do.)

If you are not subscribed then then you would have to get them individually. To be fair I was a little confused by this as well because I forgot being subscribed was even a thing after HAVING BEEN SUBSCRIBED FOR TEN YEARS THANK YOU.

They're saying if you are not subscribed and you would typically go get a podcast episode every day and download it manually from iTunes or whatever then You won't know that they're putting out ten billion shows this month bc you would still assume they're doing five a week. In that case you would miss episodes not knowing they exist.

Ahem. *bows*
Mostly correct... (did I say I'm a Quality Manager...) They are not making extra shows necessarily (today's show not included). Unless you are VIP you will not be able to see more than 10 shows. So if you are used to going in daily and downloading a show if they do a dump on Monday for 5 shows it will straight away push out 5 shows from the availability list where normally if you were behind on shows you would have a week to catch up.

Now why you wouldn't already have them downloaded... That might qualify as a "mistake" even by Keith's standards.

Also, why wouldn't you be subscribed! This makes no sense to me, you would have to be one major non-committed fuck to not be subscribed. SUBSCRIBE, make YOUR life easier. Someone who is not subscribed please explain to my why you would live your life like that? Do you just love living in chaos? Are you the Joker in real life?

AND go VIP, how many free months of VIP have to be offered to you that you are not a VIP even just for a month do it! You wont regret it. Unless you will regret listening to thought full interviews by Chemda in What's My Name! or hilarious drunken interviews in My Name is Keith! just to name two of the great shows in VIP that would keep you entertained. Back shows of Myka's show or Bottom 10 tings., would you like to hang out with Myq Kaplan Do you hate entertainment? Do you hate laughter? I get maybe not affording it, I've been there but they have made many free month VIP offers. You will get sucked in an love it. Just do it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote