View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
Don't worry Lanfear. I don't care anymore. You used some insults, but somehow managed to imply that I would use them. You call me a racist anti-Semite for preferring a pacifist Semitic prophet over a warlord child-sex-slaving Semitic prophet.

Any efforts whatsoever to ground a conversation in reality is guaranteed to result in abuse and personal insults, while you paint me as the bad guy.

I almost posted in the network neutrality thread to explain from the perspective of someone with multiple qualifications which includes network engineering, who has worked as a network engineer, some of the subtleties beyond ISPs having big buckets of internet that they pour down the tubes to us.

I'm more or less on the same side as you. Unlike you, I just happen to know what I'm talking about.

Then I realised, why the fuck would I bother? I'll just get called a transphobic paedophile to a million likes.

I'm out for a while. By all means, please continue to inhabit whichever delusional fantasy-land you favour.
Sorry I hurt your feelings by posting stuff on the internet
(Offline)   Reply With Quote