View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
Keith and Chemda,
The only reason I don't like the binge episode release is because there's a thing in my head that believes that I'm not hearing something current. Chemda just said the recording schedule is the same you're just releasing them faster. So maybe most of us had the wrong idea about how you guys typpcally record the show.

I thought you record the shows daily and release them that night, no? Which would mean one per weekday. But you're saying you don't change the recording schedule you just release all five episodes mon and Tuesday. What am I missing? If that's the case then you always record all five shows Monday and Tuesday yet release them daily? Then how is anything current past Tuesday? Maghhhhh please explain the recording schedule and release schedule and how it changed with the binge schedule.

I think I would be cool with an annual end of year binge if I knew it was coming and you both promised to take a nice long break

OH ALSO CHRISTMAS CHAT PARTY AT POUNDTOWN! RIGHT KEITH?!
They have the recording calendar published but I would assume most fans never look at that.

I do know its there but I prefer to ignore it and trick myself into thinking they are recording and releasing daily. Which usually works fine because the release is close enough to the recording to not matter much.

I actually thought that the episodes were scheduled and just automatically dropped in the feed but I guess if its manual then releasing several at the same time makes it easier for them?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote