View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 12:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I think there are people who definitely don't believe everyone effects each other and the "universe." Everyone who denys climate change, super religious people who think only God punishes or grants blessings and so people of other religions are going to hell and are full of hate. There's the difference between religion and spirituality. Just believing in the end result and the rules and not in actually helping each other here in the present because God's love is enough.

Chemda is a total hippie and has been for a while. I don't think that's a bad word. hippies are just as made fun of as atheist from other outside groups. While hippie invokes the image of a flower prancing silly person, atheist involves a fat white dude in a fedora leaving shitty comments on any religious content online.

Spiritual Atheist is the perfect word for her. The idea that We are God is not new and the mind over matter idea of kinda literally putting out what we get and see in the world.

Chemda never said she believes in elf powder. Keith has too much left over Catholic rigidity in him to allow himself to be in this space. Even after repeatedly saying he believes in spirituality and connected energies (IE affecting people in ways that are unseen and not immediately apparent) he has to make fun of it cuz it's too wishy washy and gray.

So at the end you're saying the same thing. And Keith is a prick. And I'm into it