View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I am in the middle of reading The Six Pillars of Self Esteem. Very dense. Very excellent. Very helpful. Very recommended.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I can handle more than 2 or 3 pillars, is there an abridged version or maybe a study guide?

I wasn't trying to make this about me, I was thinking more people would be replying saying 'Yeah I'm a piece of shit as well' or just laughing. Not sure I'm comfortable with all of you being so nice and helpful.

You are all so positive about this year, I'm on the verge of freaking out. Will I get laid off, will I have to start a new job, will I get a new job or stay unemployed for way too long, how will I afford my son's therapy. I'm a mess and nothing has happened yet!
Meanwhile I go home all stressed after work and yell at my son too quickly and too much when what he really needs from me is more positive attention and patience. I really want someone else to take over so I can roll up into a ball in the corner. Does anyone relate?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote