View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
You are all so positive about this year, I'm on the verge of freaking out.

I really want someone else to take over so I can roll up into a ball in the corner. Does anyone relate?
i have no intention to motivate you or be positive about your situation. i'll just sit with you in the corner and commiserate a little.

last year kicked off with getting married (YAY!) aaaaaand immediately losing our savings in a business thing that didn't work out. i put my career on hold so the hubs could try some things and figure out what he wanted (he did), which actually came at an opportune time b/c my creative impulses dried up and i haven't done anything worth a goddamn in a good while. i'm in this weird nebulous limbo where i'm doing shit all but treading water and feeling stagnant while everyone else is moving forward with their plans all laid out like a yellow damn brick road. i have zero idea what's in front of me, but i'm just gonna keep walking into it. b/c that's how time works and i don't have a choice. so, ya know, you're not alone in not knowing how it's gonna come together if at all or feeling like garbage about that. i'm scared, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote