View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i have no intention to motivate you or be positive about your situation. i'll just sit with you in the corner and commiserate a little.

last year kicked off with getting married (YAY!) aaaaaand immediately losing our savings in a business thing that didn't work out. i put my career on hold so the hubs could try some things and figure out what he wanted (he did), which actually came at an opportune time b/c my creative impulses dried up and i haven't done anything worth a goddamn in a good while. i'm in this weird nebulous limbo where i'm doing shit all but treading water and feeling stagnant while everyone else is moving forward with their plans all laid out like a yellow damn brick road. i have zero idea what's in front of me, but i'm just gonna keep walking into it. b/c that's how time works and i don't have a choice. so, ya know, you're not alone in not knowing how it's gonna come together if at all or feeling like garbage about that. i'm scared, too.
Thank you for sharing, it does help to see someone is having similar feelings. I hope you pull out and find your muse soon. I really relate to the keep moving forward, I feel like the next day is coming and I need to be ready. I know things will get better, they might get worse first but better is also on the horizon. I need to keep my eyes on whats coming and keep working on what I have in front of me.

Thank you all for sharing and helping and just being awesome. You all have me crying at work now so I'm out for bit.

by the way ABA=Applied behavior analysis
(Offline)   Reply With Quote