Thread: 2783: Yelp
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I've worked for some nutty boos in my time as executive assistant / office manager -- One job was a small office & the owner lived down the street... She would call in the AM & say that she hadn't slept all night was going to take a sleeping pill & go to bed & ask me to check in with the sales people.

When she would call in the afternoon she would talk shit to me about the salesperson that sat behind me & she would call her to talk shit about the other sales person. WE COULD ALL HEAR OUR CONVERSATIONS WITH HER CAUSE WE SAT ALL TOGETHER. She drove me so crazy I walked out 2 or 3 times with her calling me all weekend like an ex boyfriend desperate to win me back.

I should have known something was off = when I signed on to the job she made me commit to two years up front because she had such high turnover.

I did stick it out and give her the two years, but I was SO ready to leave when I did...

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote