View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
astrokahn

Projects, anyone?

I always have a shit ton of projects going on (that rarely get finished.) It's more motivating to keep going on them when you can share instead of just looking around the house and feeling like a pile of shit for all the moneybags and time you wasted on things unfinished.

What projects are you working on? How long has it been in progress? Post pics!
(Before, during and after)

I've got two going right now. I just paid off my car last year and I want it look nice again so I'm piecing it all back together. Because, you know, the second you pay off a car it begins to fall apart. The seats were trashed so I found some new looking ones at a scrap yard and bought them to replace mine bc if was cheaper than buying seat covers. Fixed the bumper last week. Cleaning today.

Also, I like to crochet (one of the most useful skills my mom ever taught me) and every close friend of mine has received a queen sized blanket from me at some point, but I've never made one for myself. So this year I'm turning 40 and my big project is to crochet the mother of all motherfucken blankets out of embroidery thread. It will likely take all year. I started today. This pic shows 30 min of work if thats any indication as to what an insane undertaking this is.
EXTREME CROTCHET 2018

Whatchoo working on?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7151.jpg (106.4 KB, 4 views)