View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post

Also, I like to crochet (one of the most useful skills my mom ever taught me) and every close friend of mine has received a queen sized blanket from me at some point, but I've never made one for myself. So this year I'm turning 40 and my big project is to crochet the mother of all motherfucken blankets out of embroidery thread. It will likely take all year. I started today. This pic shows 30 min of work if thats any indication as to what an insane undertaking this is.
EXTREME CROTCHET 2018

Whatchoo working on?
I used to crochet quite a bit a few years ago. Scarfs, blankets and amigurumi.
Embroidery thread blanket though - that is either nuts or fucking badass awesome - keep us posted. I'd love to see that.

Right now my main craft is quilting, planning to start up sewing clothing soonish.

And I'm back at crossstiching which I hadn't done in years but I found a pattern that was too great to resist.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote