View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 07:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
iamgrilledcheese
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
Re: Mehran's comments regarding sexual misconduct.

He has a dick, he likes to see dicks - who the fuck is he to judge women that DON'T want to see dicks..?

For him to look down on women that left the business "after seeing just one dick, I'm out" - YEAH most women aren't going to stick around to see if the 2nd, 3rd or 4th dicks will come falling out in front of them "cause, you know, just get over it".

Work place or not, 95% of women don't want strange dicks whipped out at them.

This also goes BEYOND the work place, women should not have to walk around every day being sexually approached. Work place shouldn't be the only place we are supposedly safe from this.
Compare it to catcalling. I remember just last summer trying so hard to explain to men AND women I knew why I hated being catcalled and why other women also didn't like it. It's because sometimes, we just want to be people. We just want to walk down the street to the grocery store and not have it be this whole big thing.

And yeah, you might decide not to walk down the street again that day because you just got catcalled by a guy and don't want it to happen again like "this is what happens when I go to the grocery store? Fuck this."

Just like after having one dick waved in your face non-consensually you think, "fuck, is this what I have to deal with every time? Then I don't want it."

And you shouldn't have to. We live in a society! And I just want to buy some food without your dick in my face!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote