View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

And for the record, I love me some Mehran -- But KATG has over many years challenged me to think, grow, want & do better.

I remember calling in once when Alzo Slade was on, and doing what I have always thought of as harmless flirting... Chemda called me out for borderline sexually harassing the guest. Part in jest I hope, but there was some truth to that. Stuck with me...

The Mehran has a crush on Keith bit is cute & funny, but yeah... getting a little old at this point... He's cute, WE GET IT! You want his cock in your mouth - WE GET ITTTTT!!!!

Today I started thinking - flip the table and make it anyone coming on that hard on Chemda.... What then?

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.

Last edited by memecherry; 01-08-2018 at 11:30 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote