View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:23 PM   #52 (permalink)
Mehran

Where do I say any of that??

I'm not indispensible to any cause. I say specifically that i only represent my own perspective and still I find myself on the receiving end of some jellybrained villainization.

I won't comment on this anymore. I won't check this thread.

Your thirst for my blood or to paint me as some self serving closet misogynist in this is just so fucking desperate. Ask yourself how you differ from the bewildered herd cheering at a public hanging. Ask yourself if you've been impeccably compassionate and wise and supportive in every moment of your life. You're completely oblivious to the overriding arc of human fallibility and you're posturing like your moral highground is unassailable.

I only am what I am, I only know what I know and I can only help to the extent that I can with the backdrop that I bring.

And by the way, you fucking DICKWADS, my mother is no small figure. We lost REAL allies, willing to die for the cause during the theocratic fascist revolution of 1979. We barely escaped. My mother didn't let me forget for a DAY what feminism means to our family and what it means to take a stand, no matter how unpopular.

Your disrespect is repugnant. And that's what I mean by 22 year olds in rompers demanding that their narrative be the only one standing. Some of us have been at this for a long. Fucking. Time. I don't need to convince you to my ally status. I can assure you I've never been fighting for the assholes, anyhow. You can drown in your own shit.

Here's the funner part. In the middle of being a fucking force for good in this world, and YES I'M PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK, FUCK YOU, I also get to decide who *I* feel comfortable with and the types of people who engage in this disconnected, masturbatory exercise in moral grandstanding and mob character assassination from behind their pathetic screens have never and will never qualify for my trusted company. I prefer my people cooler than that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote