View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I voted no change based on his “apology”. He sounds narcissistic. All this apology was designed to do was to try to put her in the worst light possible and destroy her remaining relationships. He was trying to fuck with her work in saying that stuff about her band, her family relationships in mentioning the abuse she disclosed. Frankly, his letter reminded me a lot of the letters that Lucas sent out before he killed him self. This is a guy who is trying to get as much control as he can while also sending a giant fuck you to the person he still views as hurting him the most. Why else bring up his “coming out”? I seriously doubt he will change nor do I think he wants to change.

Adding-if he was really interested in getting help, he would have had a therapist read through that “apology” before posting it. To me that is one of the biggest indicators of his unwillingness to really change versus trying to get one last fuck you in.

Last edited by littlp; 01-18-2018 at 07:51 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote