View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 05:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
As somebody that has done quite a bit of online dating, you gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find somebody cool -- even messaging wise.

Once somebody says they aren't interested, DO NOT act like a rom com & try to pursue her beyond that... it comes off as creepy as somebody on the receiving end of those types of "I won't give up cause I'm a dude" messages.

Yeah, you think you won't see her again, so fuck it I'll be "goofy"... She just feels like there goes another douche I have to filter through, ugh men suck, just like I usually feel...

Also she probably screen shotted your message and is telling her friends how creepy and weird you were.
This this this

Ewwwww Keith you started out so strong - you can do this game without being a creepy stereotype I know you can, please?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote