View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 09:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I thought the shower message Keith talked about on the show was creepy and voiced that opinion.
And then Keith talked about Nazis killing Jews which I don't quite understand how that relates to the discussion at hand.

Free speech - it means you have the right to voice your opinion and everybody else has the right to disagree BUT you don't have to provide a platform for others to voice their opinion.
Ok so it sounds like you also feel like you missed something. It's all very confusing. But I think Keith's texts read in sequence are not creepy, I also see that the last one could be questionable. Maybe Keith needs a dating app that let's you leave voice text, like he does for the ungrateful Chemda who gets blessed with hearing tone and intonation with every message instead of just a cold text
(Offline)   Reply With Quote