View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 10:23 AM   #29 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Ok so it sounds like you also feel like you missed something. It's all very confusing. But I think Keith's texts read in sequence are not creepy, I also see that the last one could be questionable. Maybe Keith needs a dating app that let's you leave voice text, like he does for the ungrateful Chemda who gets blessed with hearing tone and intonation with every message instead of just a cold text
Ok let me spell that out how it felt to me hearing it:

Two people are on a dating app
Keith writes a cool opening message
Maybe several messsages back and forth?
She says what to me sounds like a clear "no I don't want to talk to you but I'll let you down gently"
Keith writes back anyway to this woman that doesn't want to be easily identified (only posts her back as a pic) and he not only does that but also references something she wrote online that specifically talks about No means No?

If you have listened to KATG for a while and or gotten to know Keith for a longer while that is perfectly funny and OK
From what I heard on the show that wasn't the case and it's creepy moving towards scary

And then Nazis.

Last edited by Lanfear; 01-25-2018 at 10:41 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote