View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 07:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I like playful boasting, but it also depends on who I’m playing with.

If they are the type to banter, I banter..

Re: words with friends - I grew up playing scrabble — playing words with friends as is feels like cheating because you can lay down as many options as you want on the boards (on scrabble once you lay down tiles, the play is done) and words will tell you if you’re correct when you lay them down! It’s like assisted scrabble - for somebody to cheat on WWF, they would seem to me to be the kind of person that cheats/lies to make themselves look good... why else cheat on something so silly like that?

One of the friends I broke up with a couple of years ago was a weird liar like that, to the point she lied to my mom about the most stupid thing my mom could fact check when we were first friends many yrs ago — that she had signed up to something on the website my mom ran, which was a lie! Stuck with my mom as something just not right about her and when the friendship broke up she reminded me of all the weird lies over the years...

She also used to blame me to her mom whenever she got busted w/ weed in her car etc. Was a bit of a sick joke over the years “just blame Mariana & get away with anything!”

People that cheat in little things in life are usually also capable of bigger deceit/lies...

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.

Last edited by memecherry; 02-08-2018 at 07:42 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote