View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 06:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i'm a dumb American who knows nothing of the Portugal, so someone fill me in on why Father Malley might be giving the side-eye to our angel baby sweetheart. does…does he hate sea-faring people? what are we dealing with?!
Portugal has great food, beautiful countryside, awesome vacation location. I had a great time visiting Lisbon.

Europe did have to bail them out during the financial crisis but I think they are doing quite well with their economy again nowadays.

They did NOT make all drugs legal but they did decriminalize possession in 2001- so selling drugs is still illegal but having a small personal stash is ok and you will be treated not as a criminal but rather a patient and offered treatment. It seems to work well for them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote