View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 06:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
punk'n
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Maybe I'm out of touch. I don't understand the the bad part of randomly finding money throughout your workday.

I gotta clean behind the toilet either way. But if today I reach behind there and find $500, today is a damn good day.

I get the "why not just leave it on the pillow" thing. But I feel like she meant she did both. Like the normal $1000 on the pillow and another $1000 sprinkled throughout the room.

And also, who the fuck wouldn't like a goddamn money scavenger hunt at work? Da fuq?

I haven't met the service worker who wouldn't want to have a day that's different than the typical mundane BS and ended with them being hundreds or thousands of dollars richer.

Are you in the service industry? Cos I am...and TRUST. Every god damn day is a new adventure. It's not mundane at ALL.

It's not funny when you do something right and a rich person says, "Watch out..that'll affect your tip.."

It's not funny when people say, "Oh, I'm SO high maintenance, this is gonna be a test for you!"

And it's not funny when people leave your tip hiding all around the room like you're a god damn dog.

Gross.

Love you, Mermaid...just not Oprah.

Last edited by punk'n; 03-09-2018 at 07:00 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote