View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 06:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sparrow

i like fashion b/c that's where everything begins. i pay attention, first and foremost, to pantone's color of the year b/c inevitably it ends up /everywhere/ (it's been two years, if i see another album cover in 2016's Rose Quartz and Serenity i'm gonna stab a bitch). i watch fashion weeks, beginning with Gucci always, and make notes for things i can grab and use for my own aesthetics. like, silver is overtaking gold as the metal tone du jour and i could not be more thrilled. almost as thrilled as when Chanel ran large flake glitter eyeliner and enamel pins down the runway.

i'm not well versed in manipulating fabrics, so some of the shit that gets constructed is just mind blowing. interesting silhouettes give me curiosity; big ole "how they do that's?!". and the visual storytelling!!! it's like watching history unfold. in a hundred years when someone goes to tell our tale, best believe they're checking what we wore. it defines us to future generations bruh. that kind of influence gives me panty tingles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote