View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 10:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i dunno. the toothbrush makes it feel like that's now a shared space which is a bold move so soon. it's a tiny little root and it's a power play. couldn't possibly figure out how to transport a wet tooth brush? really? maybe put down those crystals and pick up a paper towel, honey. she knew and she was waiting for Keith to say something to gauge his reaction.
I agree with you overall. Most people are calculated about this kind of thing.

But you'd also be surprised at how clueless a lot of people are. I can imagine there are some people out there who have a legitimate brain attack when they need to deal with something like a wet toothbrush while rushing to get to work or whatever else commitment they have. They can't just multitask. So I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, unless something else presents itself.

With the fur coat she asked beforehand, but what is Keith supposed to say if he's even a little bit interested in her? No? Seems like an unnecessary discussion. And she brought in the bulky item so she shouldn't have an issue taking it out.

Last edited by thirteen; 03-28-2018 at 10:03 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote