View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 01:12 PM   #80 (permalink)
porky2468
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I didn't know she left the bra the first time! Either she's always forgetting stuff so is a bit ditsy (which is s turn off, but thats just me) or she's leaving stuff on purpose so has to come back. I once left my rings (by accident) at a guy's house I had slept with and felt like a massive dick because I was worried he'd think I did it on purpose. If you do it on purpose you're making assumptions. That's someone's personal space and you're encroaching in it.

I leave toothbrushes at people's houses because it saves me having to remember to bring one, but I already have an established relationship with them and regularly stay at their's (friends, family, etc). I also tell them I'm doing it so they have a chance to say no or at least aren't confused about where this weird toothbrush came from. If it was someone I was dating it'd be way more than a week before I'd be leaving a toothbrush at their place as you don't know if it's going to continue (it can easily fizzle out in that time). I also have fancy toothbrushes that cost £7 a go, so don't want to lose them if it doesn't end up working out.

That was a long arse message about toothbrushes. Short story, I'm with Keith.

Last edited by porky2468; 03-30-2018 at 01:14 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote