View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 05:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
Yeeeeeeah

And then he himself pled guilty to dogfighting charges and was banned from owning any more animals. He also had to pay $15k to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

"The indictment came after reports that dogs were being abused on his property in August led authorities to search his home, where they seized 12 pit bulls and found the bodies of three others buried on his property. I can’t say that I’m all that shocked about this arrest, given that DMX has used his music to glorify dogfighting in songs like “Dog Match”, where he talks about how his dogs “love to fight” (which is eerily reminiscent of all those folks who’ve been claiming that horses “love to race” in the wake of Eight Belles’ death at the Kentucky Derby).
We’ve contacted the prosecutor in this case asking him to ensure that, if DMX is convicted, he’s given the maximum jail sentence, a ban on owning animals, and mandatory psychiatric counseling. "

But yeah prolly it was his caretaker just being lazy
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dmx-dog-fighting/

There ya go boo.

The other times are true. I hope.

None of the legitimate news sites actually mention dogfighting.

I could see it tho.

But I also don't think it means he is violent.

Came back to add:

Lmbo looks like the author copied from a CNN article where the literal next sentence is about there not being evidence of dog fighting.

"In August, deputies raided DMX's home and seized 12 pit bulls and pit bull mixes after receiving a report that the animals were being abused. No arrests were made at the time; authorities said that some of the dogs had apparently not been fed or watered but that there was no evidence of dogfighting"

Last edited by Mermaid; 04-05-2018 at 06:14 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote