View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #39 (permalink)
astrokahn

In that *particular* terribly shitty event in which animals were treated like shit, burned and buried, yes he was not arrested. However in the other two events in which he was charged with animal cruelty and dogfighting and terrible shitty treatment of animals, he was arrested and pled guilty and paid fines and did ads for the ASPCA.

I hate that you are defending him, just him. I know that people of any color other than white are unjustly and terribly shittily treated by the justice system. I know that prisons are full of black men becuase of institutionalized racism. I know that drugs are fucking hell and that addiction is terrible and that there is no treatment in the penal system. When I look at this guys "legal issue list" I actually pass by all the drugs like "meh" everyone's got their shit and some much worse than others. But the animal shit hits a chord for me (laughably having a kid I suppose I should also care about the total avoidance of paying $400k in child support but whatever) because animals don't get a choice when it comes to who they live with and so many shitty people get to just starve and punish them ruthlessly without much consequence.

Oh hey turns out it's not about DMX. Carry on.