View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
First of all, I smile every time at Keith's laugh during the theme song.

Secondly, I needed this episode. Slightly different, but I was dating someone for 5 weeks and we clicked instantly, were making loads of plans together and stuff. Then out of the blue she says that she has too much going on at the mo (she is being pulled in loads of directions, so I'm going to believe her) and can't be the person she wants to be for me. It's only been two weeks (but hey, that's half the whole "relationship") but I keep thinking about how we *should* be together. My friends tell me I should forget about her, but they're idiots and happy so what do they know? I needed you guys to tell me what's up. I'm gonna start spreading my light.

Sounds like you’re making up who this woman is. The person you’re connected to is a person who is in touch and loves being with you so she puts in the effort. The actual person you dated drops a person she connected with because that’s not what she wants.
Be aware of which one of these women you’re making plans with in your head. And remember that it’s in your head so you have control over it. Stop telling yourself that this woman is the best or you’ll always think that... no matter what she does... like cuts you off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote