View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 04:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I'm loving the California guests! Jimmy is one of my faves - Never Not Funny was one of the first podcasts that I regularly listened to along with KATG. I remember when that sucker was free, and I listened through this podcast website....something about lemons? I can't even remember what it was called now. But there's still no other show that I've listened to as consistently as this one.
Riiiiiiiiight!?!

The other Old Skool 2005 era podcast host I wish they'd get down with is Jesse Thorn (The Sound of Young America, Jordan Jesse Go, Bullseye).

They've had his buddy Jordan Morris on KATG a couple years ago and it was hi-lar, but never crossed it up with Jesse before.

I've social media tagged it and everything. A while back I even asked Jesse why he didn't podhookup with KATG last time they were West and he said he'd have loved to, it just hadn't happened.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote