View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 12:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
What I do.
For example:

When we were in Crete I made friends with an abused dog, she was chained to a fence and had no shelter at all, standing all day in the sun.
I contacted animal rescue groups, but I did not work out with them, so one night, after we were already somewhere else, I rode back 2 hours and have stolen this big German Shepherd mix in the night from the sheep farm.
Our hotel allowed dogs, so we just surprisingly had a dog the next day. I cleaned her in the shower and I have found a home for her with a German travel guide, luckily. I named her Melli. i still get pictures.
It was a good thing but also pretty dangerous, I can’t speak Greek and I obviously went to the farm to steal the dog. I just took of her collar and packed her in the car at 12 pm in the middle of nowhere. I left them a drawing of a dog dying of a heat stroke in place of the dog.
Luckily our suite had 2 rooms, so I just stayed in the other room with the dog.
You are my hero.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote