View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It was fucking bonkers how quickly this guy felt at home bantering it up with Chemda and Keith. When I saw the latest two eps were some guy called Barry followed by The Great Kevin Allison I was like, "Fuck yeah The Great Kevin Allison is back on the show, I can't wait to get through the ep with this Barry guy to hear Kevin!!!"

Cut to right now and I'm on my 3rd listen through the Barry show and haven't even started Kev's one yet!!!

p.s. Even though I'm not a grown up or anything, for some reason toilet humour in general is rarely funny to me, BUT ... Keith's ongoing bit about the effect of Her Majesty's flatulence on her animals is one of my favourite things in the entire world.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote