Thread: 20: The End?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 08:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

People have their own, very particular preferences about sharing. I don't like sharing a toothbrush, and I've had partners who thought it was gross to share a razor. I never asked to use theirs and never would, but they would tell me that they never wanted me to use their razor. I had a partner who complained that I didn't like sharing bathroom time (showering, brushing teeth, cleaning up before bed), meanwhile they didn't like sharing other things. They couldn't understand that I liked to be alone in the washroom to do all that stuff. It was a bit of alone time that I needed before I prepared to wind down and join my partner in the bedroom. I grew up with that time being private, and it became a preference.

Everyone has their own quirks. If you're dating someone, understand what they do or don't like, see if you can deal with it, keep it in mind, and move on. Don't dwell on it or complain about it too much.

Also, I always clean myself off after sleeping with a man. With women, not so much. I just don't like having man juices all over me while I'm laying in bed. There's a particular taste, smell, and texture that goes with that, and I don't enjoy it when I'm finished having sex.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote