View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 11:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I have a lot to say today (surprise!)

I've been holding myself from saying how offputting it was to hear Keith starting to sprinkle the word "cuck" into his speech but didn't want to be That Guy who tells ppl what to do. But this is an insult I've only seen/heard popularized by Men's Rights Activitsts and other hateful idiots online who use it to call minimize or disregard male feminists, or say a game dev who makes a new game with a female lead, or a simple thing like sharing emotions online. Of course I don't think Keith is one of these assholes, but it has been giving me Internet flashbacks.

Hearing all these rules for instagram confirms that i am an Old and am so Happy I'm not on it or dealing with it. Someone literally posts pictures explicitly to get attention and I'm socially awkward or desperate because I give it to them publically instead of through a patreon or some shit? GTFOH.

My first meeting was an SLA meeting and that thing was fucking packed! A long conference table in the front of the room with space for 16 or more and like 30+ chairs in rows behind. I never returned cuz I didn't identify with the dudes problems

Last edited by FingerLakes; 06-05-2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: OG pot was written on a phone and filled with more mistakes than I can bear
(Offline)   Reply With Quote