Thread: Camping!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 10:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I like how this tent has a vestibule/ mini-hallway. Those things save the team on rainy days when you gotta get outta wet clothes / keep actual tent dry.

Hey Lanfear, how was that festival? The lineup looks awesome. Did you get to see Gorillaz? What was your favorite show?
Yes absolutely it's really good to have a dry space outside the main tent to leave muddy boots.
Although we were comparatively lucky this year - after the first nights hardcore rain it stayed dry the rest of the weekend.

We saw some great concerts - my fav was probably Muse because the shows was so impressive but Foo Fighters were a close second. I skipped Gorillaz because they played at 1:15 am on Sunday after we already watched Foo Fighters and Rise Against before that so we were beat.
I already bought tickets for next year :-)

But first we'll do a nice small (~6000 people) punk festival in a month to relax from the 70000 people madness last week.

Last edited by Lanfear; 06-06-2018 at 10:45 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote