View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 11:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post

I think Keith declining to go to the Sex and the City thing is a clear indication that he's not interested in anything serious, and I think the woman realized that. Having boundaries is a good thing.
I think Keith declining to go to the Sex and the City thing is a clear indication he has taste and dignity. What kind of woman invites a man to a boring thing that clearly caters solely to women?

I think Keith realized this woman couldn’t possibly be taken serious. Drawing a line against compromising personal integrity and not going on an awful date, that you know you’re gonna hate, is a good thing.

You made some good points in your post though. I’ve wasted time on dating apps where I met damn near the perfect woman. Weeks later I think we’re getting serious. We click on so many levels. Also the fact she put LOOKING FOR SERIOUS in her profile - made me think yeah.

We’re about to have sex. She announces she’s polyamorous. I’ve never seen my penis run so fast. Worst part was I think she thought I’d think it was hot if she brought her girlfriend into the mix... we’re both in our late thirties. I’m not looking for a fuck buddy. Man. Really broke my heart.

I went from marking the calendar of ‘meet her mom’ when she’s in town - to ‘is this weirdo giving me STDs / go to clinic / she’s a sex fiend?! I should have known too. She had this amazing gigantic bed. I’d never seen one before. Now I know. That’s an orgy bed.

What a dirty bitch. I get angry just thinking about it. “Can’t we just have fun?” Um. No. That’s not what I signed up for. I really think eHarmony should sue the vagina off this woman.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote