View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 01:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
That is on you, bro, if that was somehow a surprise. What DID you two even talk about that a real crush developed?

Cause I can guess.
We hit it off right away. A 10 minute coffee date turned into 2 hours. We went to dinner, live music shows, local market, hot springs, had same favorite authors/ movies, just great time together the whole shebang. It was legit. We were both very into each other. We had a great connection. You don’t know me Keith. And you don’t have to be a dick about it.

These dating apps are not ‘modernized’. There’s no ‘polyamorous’ setting. So I get what Sparrow is saying. It’s easy to make it my fault. It’s ...no one’s fault. I’ve never been in that situation before. Everything was going so beautifully. I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It did.

I guess I’m supposed to ‘learn how to share’ my partner? I don’t know. Give me monogamy. That’s my wiring. I’m Enunciated Scaredy-cat when it comes to that. I don’t have a problem playing the ‘we just met so obviously you’re fucking/ none of my business / keep it to yourself thing. But they way she was sounding was...it was going somewhere.

She’s a free spirit/ festival hippie gal. I should have known. Those people are beautiful and magical. It’s what I like about em. You can’t put a ring on it.

Here’s the thing. She’s still on that site. There’s no mention of ‘must like orgies on your honey moon’. Sucks cuz I’m like. I like her so much...but I can’t go there. So, do I call her up and try? Move on. What?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote