View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 10:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Keith
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
To be fair, I absolutely noticed the words on the wall and they absolutely said verbatim that the girl was the original host for the body, and they apologize for her imperfect form. You probably just stopped giving a shit and stopped paying attention.
I noticed the unreadable tiny words etched in the wall - the camera was directly on them, Sherlock Holmes. But you're telling me you thought: "Okay, satony is Satan, that's clear. Liftoach... classic Hebrew, probably means open or something like that. Pandemonium duh, but also I know it from being the name of Hell in Paradise Lost from the 1600s. Zazas, well, that speaks for itself: ouija boards. Hello people!"

Well, you're a fuckin' genius. What can I tell ya.

Now explain how the mom's "sleepwalking" made the candle turn into a flamethrower and break shit around the house. Never mind how she alone dug up and carried the dead body to the attic without anyone noticing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Look at that. I got through a response to Keith’s movie review without any vitriol. #evolution
But this is the more important thing. You recognized that I wasn't putting YOU down, and you knew that you didn't direct this movie, and now we can still be best pals.

YAY!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote