View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 08:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
joslingeneva
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I loved this episode! It's the first time I've heard Chemda sound creepy and Keith sound smitten AF. I don't know what Kerry did to ya'll.

For the record I prefer the term pussy. I think some people are scared of the word cause of the sexual tension it causes. It's a hot word.

Also I've been celibate for the past year (I was dating but every man I thought about having sex with would say something dumb to turn me off) so I don't think its crazy that Chemda wants to as well. Sometimes it's good to take a break and see who you are in the moment. Now that I am back out there, I can see with clearer eyes some of my own bullshit and choose to engage with people in a better way.

Oh and the race thing. I date whoever, but it does get exhausting explaining race to people. I have a motto, you can't be a fuck boi AND clueless about race. Meaning if I am dating a guy who isn't black he better be evolved about patriarchy and women if he doesn't have a good race analysis.

As for culture I grew up in Alaska so my culture growing up was a hodge podge of native, white, black, filipino, ect similar to folks who grow up in Hawaii, so alot of the times I seem foreign to just about everyone who didn't grow up black in Alaska.

Last edited by joslingeneva; 06-28-2018 at 08:42 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote