View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Keith
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Why not just establish that yall can only be friends and you are only open to hanging out and fucking?

Why are *you* interested in still dating them if you've already decided they aren't for you?
You're getting hung up on this word "dating." Is it really confusing you that much? Then use whatever word you like, but we have to move on a LITTLE bit.

"Why not call it fucking sometimes and hanging out sometimes and that doesn't mean they're the one just that..."

Cause saying "dating" is faster and that's what the dictionary says it means, so I go with that.

Now, with that reiterated, of course I've said that - that I'm only into hanging out and fucking.

How is this confusing? You have to be making up some stories.

Go by what I said, and believe me when I say that's what I said if you want to debate what I'm doing.

You're making this personal and not sharing the personal part.

There's no confusion or question about honesty if you're dating me and believing what I tell you about my feelings.

I think something like this happened to you, and you're not admitting that you were lying to yourself. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote