View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You have a lot in common with one of the women I was talking about. You’re not nessisarily lying. But you are.

Of course you’re relating this to a personal story, or you’re a little insane.

Just take a minute. No sarcasm. Are you sure?

If so, then think: How? How am I a grown adult that can’t understand this and I was also on neither side of it ever in my life?
What do you think I'm not understanding?

Just because I asked additional questions doesn't mean I didn't understand the answers to the first ones.

Is the only reason to be interested in something because you share a personal story with it? Why do you think that? There are people who are just simply curious.

I can and do spend all day asking questions about things that have nothing to do with my personal life. That's kinda my jam.

Human behavior and expectations are interesting af. Especially as it comes to differences in dating.

I'm asking these questions because reading people's opinions on them is interesting.

Its equally interesting how you think that your answers/opinions are absolutes and that I'd have to be insane to have different answers/opinions. And instead of ernestly inquiring further you are content with just thinking I'm crazy, "up to something" or in my feelings about some baggage I haven't let go.

[I wanna hear the other side of these experiences so badly. It's too easy to hear one side and assign the other a bunch of negative attributes....but... I know, when people vent they just wanna be validated. So I get why you're annoyed Keith]

Last edited by Mermaid; 07-02-2018 at 09:09 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote