View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:55 PM   #44 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvsound View Post
I am a extremely private (shy) person, writing here is one of the hardest things I've done, I could never talk at a group meeting. So many say they are here for me, I don't see it, I am still home, alone. I am sorry, I know there is nothing more that you can do.

That’s the thing, you’ll have to do uncomfortable things. And, likeSparrow said, you’re doing it.

You don’t have to speak at group meetings. You can even speak just to say you don’t know what to say.

If you’re at home alone and you don’t want to be and there are people who said they’ll be there, take a chance and call one of those people?

If you take tiny chances every day, you’ll feel more confident about doing things you’re uncomfortable with.

You can start a thread where you can tell us what uncomfortable thing you did for the day and how you’re feeling about.

We can join in and tell you what we did that felt funny.

It also helped me to look up podcasts and YouTube videos about anything I was feeling: how to deal with loneliness, what to do when you don’t know what to do, what happens after heartache.

Again, you’re doing it. Here you are. Sharing what scares you. Great job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote