View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I 100% agree with the study that being in hot weather makes you temporarily more dumb. I work in home care with older adults and they are forever cold, so no matter how hot it is, the A/c will be off and they will be bundled up. I have literally forgotten words mid-sentence because my brain just wasn’t able to process things due to the 90-100 degree heat.

The Thai boys- I wondered too why they were there. On a Dateline episode, they talked about how it was common for them to go to the cave after practice and they had been like 15 tines. The coach didn’t know about it, which was odd. I also thought it odd that no one checked the weather that day for rain, especially since it was during the rainy season. I think the assistant coach has suffered a lot though, based on what people who know him said about his character. He did manage to help keep all of the kids alive and was the weakest because he didn’t eat the food they had available. Sounds like poor planning and he was lucky that none of the kids died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk