View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
astrokahn

Chemda, what a beautiful closing of the episode. I know I’ve said it before but the KATG community has been a major influence in my life over the past decade (more actually.) From virtual hand holding through divorce to hearing Chemda talk about how she grew up (sincerely that stuff really really helped me in my parenting approach w my daughter) to learning about drugs and relationship help to getting going-back-to-school advice (just yesterday I had a long phone convo w a KATG forums member on educational and career advice!) to getting sober (Keith we’re both coming up on one year next month!) to just checking out at work or having a good laugh at really dirty shit I can’t tell anyone about. (How are we all imagine the logistics of pissing into an asshole?)
Also it’s just nice to have dialogue on the regular, even though I’ve never met any of you face to face I’m really happy we are all here. Muah!

MOVIE NIGHT! MOVIE NIGHT!