View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Keith
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Same.

I'm not one of those people who watches every single superhero movie. I go every once and a while cause that's what my friends wanted to see that weekend.

I enjoy the movie for what it is that night and may never see the sequel or even another superhero movie for another year or so.

The scenes after the credits mean nothing to me cause they usually have characters or implications that are suppose to tease for the next movie in the franchise. And I ain't been following the franchise so I have no reference point for excitement like true fans.

If my group of friends care about staying, I will stay. But if they don't then, I lose nothing.
It sounds to me like you voted NO because you understand why people leave without seeing the extras in super hero movies.

Am I right?

If so, please explain why people leave a dramatized true story as soon as the main movie is over even though they immediately show pictures and facts about the real life people you were just invested in.

The only thing that could possibility make sense to me is that you ruined my science, unless the only answer is, "Ah who cares what they look like. I got the point."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote