View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
monarch

Mindless ramblings.

Apia, I agree with your comments. But the German accent/dialog by McDade is funny.

My 2 cents. I worked for many years with European subsidiaries and companies. Worked in multiple countries designing and implementing software for financial applications. By far the BEST experience was Hamburg Germany, multiple trips over one month. We worked hard and had fun. Yes, it’s a myth that Europeans won’t work into the very late hours or even an occasional weekend without pay as a salary worker. The Netherlands a distant 2nd, Spain not so much and England by far the worst. My maternal ancestry is from Scotland. Every relative except my mother still, live and born in Scotland. I was born and grew up in Queens NYC. Just as my hopeless celebrity crush Chemda K.

My wallet story. Lost/dropped my wallet on 3rd and 23rd street in Manhattan while attending Baruch College. Against “all the odds”, ~ one day later I received a call. Someone found my Wallet. I met them at their office. Lucky.

BTW, “High school Queens teacher Farzad Ghelichkhani caught in a classroom with the door locked, lights off, and a girl student between his legs,". He WILL NEVER GET FIRED but instead put in a “rubber room," to surf the net and get paid with full benefits.
Queens high school teacher yanked from classroom after caught in dark with student on his lap - NY Daily News
(Offline)   Reply With Quote