View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 06:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
flerchin
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh my gosh. I hope you got extra hugs from friends. The whole episode sounded traumatic and awful. What a seriously bad day.

It's may not be necessary, but your bank may end up requiring a police report to refund the credit card fraud. I have not had any use for cops in my life either.

The only way I can figure that the chain coming off the bike caused a lack of control is if you have a fixie with pedal brakes. That chain should never come off, and I would be quite furious with the bike shop. They seriously fucked up.

Your face is not noticeably different in the Youtube video; still pretty. So at least you have that going for you. The show-notes pictures are soul crushing, just from seeing how bad your day was.

I'm really sorry this happened, and I'm so glad you're mostly ok. Much love and hugs.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote