View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
amnesiac
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Holy shit what an episode. Luisa has some mad confidence.

I really enjoyed the conversation about sex and it's been real cool listening to this sex-ploration that's been happening on the podcast lately. I also realized that Keith and Chemda aren't as sex-positive or maybe as knowledgable as I'd thought. I started learning about kink and stuff like that pretty early on in my sex life and I guess I forgot that there are people who haven't done stuff that isn't vanilla.

I learned about GGG from Dan Savage as well, I learned about a lot of stuff from him. Don't always agree with him, but usually do. To me "Game" means "I'm game to try things that you're interested in and that respect my own boundaries". I'm GGG myself so I've gotten to try lots of cool stuff I might not have discovered otherwise. GGG does not mean "I'm a freak in bed, I fuck like crazy and I will be the best fuck you've ever had, do anything to me." It means "I want us to have great sex, I'm willing to work for it, and I'm willing to explore new things."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote