View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 07:48 PM   #35 (permalink)
monarch

Adderall/(Amphetamine Salts) 1/2 off Sale

I usually disagree with Keith, but he also got this right. Quality of life is a critical component when the all mighty Dr is ordering medication.
BS media crap propaganda on opioid epidemic.

Vicodin, addiction does not sneak up and no opioid epidemic.

No Adderall/(Amphetamine Salts) is available, and it does not cost 25 per pill. And not one person became addicted to Adderall at the Neuro clinic.
On a personal level, I take Adderall/(Amphetamine Salts) daily and sometimes modafinil. With Multiple Sclerosis for me, there is brain atrophy creating daily crushing fatigue. I can get a few hours on productivity a day with medication. It's about the quality of life as Keith said. I don’t have severe pain and don’t need a prescription, BUT PLENTY OF PATIENTS AT THE CLINIC TAKE VICODIN AND OPIOIDS TO DEAL WITH MS PAIN.

You don’t take Adderall or Vicodin and become an addict. Clickbait fake news and nanny state want everyone to believe. I don’t s smoke weed or edibles, but Keith made a good point about reefer madness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0

BTW, Chemda since we are both from Queens I’m running a half off special ONLY FOR YOU.

I’m looking at my bottle of 120 Adderall/(Amphetamine Salts). So the entire container is only $1,250 not the regular price of $3,000. That’s only $12.50 per pill, not the regular price of $25 for a limited only.

The selling part is a joke as I’m sure someone is watching me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote