View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Great comparisons. Excellent analogies. All round.

Especially liked Andrea talking about how male comics calling Louie a pervert. He most certainly is but it leaves out a HUGE part of the problem. IE: assault/ trauma/ inflicting others/ human rights aspect.

As a comedy fan I keep waiting for ‘Comedy’ to comment/ explain/ help heal this problem. I keep waiting for some stand up to have a legit chunk on this. That it’s NOT sexual perversion. It’s abuse of power.

I never thought of it till Chemda mentioned it here. Louie CK’s power/ influence controls not just female victims, but the male/ would be / guys who should be saying something. Calling him out on his shit.

I can’t believe this motherfucker shows his face, (forget the nine months) and we as fans/ supporters STILL are left with no indication, that Louie has any understanding of the betrayal he has inflected on the world of comedy. Or his victims.

The past 10 years i considered him “One of the Greats.” Makes me sick. No club owner or opener should ever forget. Louie CK is guilty of sexual assault. He has two daughters. He shows no remorse.

For. Fuck. Sake. If he isn’t intelligent enough NOT to get on mic. Then someone, somewhere- do the right thing. Take it away. His words aren’t honest. He’s got nothing to say.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote