View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rexan

Amazing episode, great story and great passion from everybody. I think part of the disconnect was Keith goes off when the analysis of psychedelics segues into salt and sugar, and then later as a throwaway goes to Andrea, "hey Chemda's "don't see anything wrong" was crazy right?". and Chemda maybe hears the same frustration and invalidation of the salt and sugar comparison argument directed at her. The don't see anything wrong line struck me as strange too, but when Chemda explains fine within a trip it makes sense, though it think he was sober for the break. I don't think Keith's anger was a caution to psychedelic one, but more, let's not go from psychotic breaks to sugar and salt all of a sudden. The "remove all psychedelics or everyone takes them" line would've had me on edge too, and then sugar and salt was the match to the powder keg. It's not anti drug so much as it is anti ridiculous statements. Either way the misunderstanding was funny as fuck, especially the ice cream line holy shit that had me howling how wide the disconnect got as Keith's frustration hits peak.
Oh btw this ep could not be a more perfect illustration of the agent's call on the good cop bad cop dynamic.

Last edited by Rexan; 10-06-2018 at 07:13 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote