View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:18 AM   #64 (permalink)
iKaloon

It's no douth to me that Keith has a more aggressive online personality. But Chemda is much more confrontational in person. Raising your voice, not allowing other to finish there point... was not helping you disprove that on the episode. There is a reason why Chemda does the talking with customer service reps. (and why I voted she would probably be arrested)

But I would rather have an argument/conversation with Chemda than Keith.
Chemda can be much more openminded and expressive about her stance on things, while Keith will end a conversation with a passive aggressive joke.
It's no wonder she loses her mind when Keith ends the conversation with a mocking/passive "OK". A would flip the table on him!
But hey, that's what makes this a great show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
4 years ago. Good catch.
Has your position on this changed? Your attitude has certainly not. You might not sed the exact word since then, but you treat her like that in conversations.

It's obvious to me, you are the bigger drug abuser. Be it legal or illegal drugs. And after the comparison Chemda made, you still not admitting to that, is ridiculous to me.
The only reason Chemda is labeled a druggie is because of her openmindedness. (ok... and weed )
(Offline)   Reply With Quote